2021-2022 All-State Ensemble
Update: April 28, 2021
The NJMEA Board has decided that the November All-State Ensembles will be a virtual experience. Please see the attachments for information on the virtual audition process and updated deadlines. Please note that Winds and Percussion should use materials posted to the ‘Band Auditions’ tab, and strings should utilize the ‘Orchestra Auditions’ tab and associated links. Please contact our performance chairs with any questions or concerns. Please also note that no decision has been made regarding the February ensembles, and information will continue to come out as we monitor what becomes possible later in the year.
Wind & Percussion applicants can expect to submit all application materials by June 6th. Auditions will be processed virtually and students can begin preparations for the following tenets of the audition:
- Repertoire Solo
- 12 Major Scales
- Chromatic Scale
- 2021 All-State Orchestra Wind & Percussion Audition Repertoire
- Required Items (updated: April 28, 2021)
All-State Endorsement Pages
Orchestra Winds & Percussion Registration
Student applicants and directors please use the following forms to register for the 2021 NJMEA All-State Orchestra.
- The audition cycle will be totally virtual, both for students and teachers/adjudicators.
- The previous announcement is only in relation to the November groups, which are Mixed Chorus and Orchestra. Previous announcements have come out from NJAJE regarding All State Jazz.
- Band auditions are for those students who wish to participate in Orchestra for November.
- All State Band auditions (Wind Ensemble and Symphonic Band) will occur separately during the normal timeline (2022).