2021-2022 All-State Ensemble
Update: April 28, 2021
The NJMEA Board has decided that the November All-State Ensembles will be a virtual experience. Please see the attachments for information on the virtual audition process and updated deadlines. Please note that Winds and Percussion should use materials posted to the ‘Band Auditions’ tab, and strings should utilize the ‘Orchestra Auditions’ tab and associated links. Please contact our performance chairs with any questions or concerns. Please also note that no decision has been made regarding the February ensembles, and information will continue to come out as we monitor what becomes possible later in the year.
To Be Announced
Listed below is the documentation you will need to register your students for the NJ All-State Chorus auditions.
- Director Instructions – 2020
- Director Agreement for Video Submissions – 2020
- Student Instructions for Video Submissions – 2020
- Director’s Packet
- All student applications, director’s agreement, and the teacher estimate forms must be printed from AuditionForms.com.
- Handwritten forms will no longer be accepted.
- Completed student applications must have all four signatures (student, parent, director, and principal)
- Instructions for new applicants
- Instructions for previous applicants
- The audition cycle will be totally virtual, both for students and teachers/adjudicators.
- The previous announcement is only in relation to the November groups, which are Mixed Chorus and Orchestra. Previous announcements have come out from NJAJE regarding All State Jazz.
- Band auditions are for those students who wish to participate in Orchestra for November.
- All State Band auditions (Wind Ensemble and Symphonic Band) will occur separately during the normal timeline (2022).