2021-2022 All-State Ensemble
Updated: September 28, 2021
The NJMEA Board has decided that the 2021 All State Mixed Chorus will be an abbreviated virtual experience and the 2022 All-State Treble Chorus will be a hybrid rehearsal and abbreviated live experience. Please see the attachments for information on the virtual audition process and updated deadlines. Please note that Winds and Percussion should use materials posted to the ‘Band Auditions’ tab, and strings should utilize the ‘Orchestra Auditions’ tab and associated links. Please contact our performance chairs with any questions or concerns. Please also note that no decision has been made regarding the February ensembles, and information will continue to come out as we monitor what becomes possible later in the year.
- September 1, 2021: Audition registration opens at StudentFolder.info and The DirectorsRoom.com.
- September 29, 2021: Student deadline for audition submissions and applications.
- October 5, 2021: Director registration deadline.
- October 6, 2021: Postmark deadline.
- October 14-16, 2021: Audio recording at-home adjudication.
- Week of October 18, 2021: Results posted at njmea.org and TheDirectorsRoom.com.
Listed below is the documentation you will need to register your students for the NJ All-State Chorus auditions.
- Director’s Packet (updated: 9/28/2021)
- Director Agreement for Audition Recording MP3 Submissions
- TheDirectorsRoom.com Pitch Files Orientation
- All student applications, director’s agreement, and the teacher estimate forms must be printed from TheDirectorsRoom.com.
- Completed student applications must have all four signatures (student, parent, director, and principal)
- Student Audition Requirements (updated: 9/28/2021)
- StudentFolder.info Pitch Files Orientation