Chair, Chorus Performance, NJMEA
IMPORTANT CONCERT DAY INFORMATION (2/26/22) FOR STUDENTS, PARENTS, AND STAFF:
- Arrival – Students must enter through Chase Lobby (One Location) – Arrival time is 10:30 AM. Parents are encouraged to drop off in the Nico Roundabout and students will enter through Chase Lobby Doors, next to NICO.
Box Office – Box Office is open at 12pm. Tickets can be purchased here:
PARENTS, FRIENDS, FAMILY ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO PURCHASE TICKETS IN ADVANCE. THE CONCERT WILL START ON TIME.
- Students and staff MUST complete the health questionnaire ON SHOW DAY and can screenshot the green check and show it to security upon arrival.
- Here is the link: NJPAC Health Questionnaire Link and here's the example of the green check.
Backstage Covid-19 Policy
- Backstage Covid-19 Policy: Before entering, everyone must fill out the health questionnaire the day of arrival (link below). When entering, everyone must check in with security to show a green check mark in the results of the health questionnaire and to show proof of vaccination (14 days after final shot) or a negative Covid-19 test taken within three days of arrival. Once you have checked in at security, you must have a mask on the entire time while inside the building unless you are performing on stage.
- For covid tests, if someone under 18 needs to enter and is not vaccinated or does not have a negative covid test, they can get a test across the street in the trailer, but needs their parent's medical insurance card and the parent's identification that is associated with the insurance.
ALL STUDENTS SHOULD BRING THEIR OWN LUNCH/BEVERAGE TO GET THROUGH THE DAY. NO FOODS CONTAINING PEANUTS WILL BE PERMITTED; PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE. THERE WILL BE NO DOORDASH, UBEREATS, GRUBHUB OR ANY OTHER FOOD DELIVERY SERVICE PERMITTED ON SHOW DAY NO MATTER WHAT. THANK YOU FOR PLANNING AHEAD AND WORKING WITH THIS POLICY.