2023 NJMEA State Conference
|Dates:||February 23-25, 2023|
|Location:||Convention Center, Atlantic City, NJ|
|Hotel:||Sheraton Atlantic City – RESERVATION LINK|
|Schedule:||2023 Preliminary List of Sessions|
- All registrations must be completed online. Registration categories include all active members, retired members, collegiate members, clinicians, and non-members.
- At the bottom of these instructions is a direct link to the registration website.
- Pre-registration will be open from September 13, 2022 through February 10, 2023. This registration is for ALL forms of payment. If you miss pre-registration, a late registration period will follow the February 10th cutoff for pre-registration. Late registration can also take place on-site.
- To register as an Active Member you must have a NAfME/NJMEA membership that is current through 02/25/23. If your registration is not up-to-date your registration will remain pending, even if payment is received, until your membership date is current.
- You must choose a payment method a the end of your online registration:
- CREDIT CARD – you will be directed to enter your credit card information.
- CHECK or PURCHASE ORDER – you will opt to “Finish and Pay Later”. If your BOE needs an invoice/receipt before you fill out a PO you can print an invoice at the end of the registration process.
- Purchase Orders and Check should be mailed to: NJMEA, 300 W Somerdale Road STE C, Voorhees, NJ 08043
- Please note the address for POs. Forwarding time has expired from the old office address and the POs will be returned to your district, delaying your registration approval.
- All Purchase Orders must be received in the NJMEA Office no later than February 10, 2023.
- No refunds will be issued after February 17, 2023.
- We will be following all Covid protocols required by the State of New Jersey and the Atlantic City Convention Center.
NOTE: The mobile registration link is not ready yet!
2023 Conference Session and Performance Application
Apply now to present a session or have your ensemble perform at the 2023 NJMEA Conference
2022 Conference Booklet – for reference only
The 2022 NJMEA State Conference Booklet is available on Issuu
Questions or Concerns
- Other questions or concerns about the conference program please email Marie Malara at malara97 @ aol.com