NJMEA 2020 Exhibit Information
Conference Dates: February 20-22, 2020
Conference Site: Atlantic City Convention Center
Conference Hotel: Sheraton, Atlantic City
Information on how to Exhibit with NJMEA
- All exhibitors are asked to complete the contract through the link below.
- Methods of submission for contract are:
Email or fax – payment must be in a the form of a credit card of you submit the contract. Cards will be run manually in the office so please make sure your print all numbers clearly.
Mail – you may pay by either credit card or check if you mail in the contract.
- All booths will be located in Exhibit Hall A(there is no pre-function area, so if you want to choose your booth, get your contract in early). The booth size is 8’x8’, with pipe and drape in the back and on the sides. The price for a booth is $800 and includes carpeting, two chairs, a sign and 2 badges. Additional badges may be purchased for $25. If you have a free-standing display, please make sure it will fit in the space.
- If you send in your contract and pay before October 15th you may choose your booth space. A floor plan is shown on this page. This will be on a first come first serve basis and if your choice is already taken I will email you for a second choice.
- The Exhibit Company, Vista Conference Services, has done a complete Exhibit Kit for you. It includes all the forms you need to purchase electricity (directly through the Convention Center), ship your merchandise and order additional tables, signage, etc. Click on the following link and print out the kit: http://www.vistacs.com/pdf/doc-2020-nj-music-ed-1567615642.pdf
- There is a link to the Door Prize form. Please consider donating – nothing is too small. The raffles are a highlight of the Conference.
- Any questions, please email Debbie Sfraga, email@example.com.
1806 Hwy. 35, Ste. 201
Oakhurst, NJ 07755