NJMEA 2019 Exhibit Information
Conference Dates: February 21-23, 2019
Conference Site: East Brunswick Hotel & Conference Center
East Brunswick, NJ
Information on how to Exhibit with NJMEA
- All exhibitors are asked to complete the contract through the link below.
- Methods of submission for contract are:
Email or fax – payment must be in a the form of a credit card of you submit the contract. Cards will be run manually in the office so please make sure your print all numbers clearly.
Mail – you may pay by either credit card or check if you mail in the contract.
- There are 62 booths available in the Ballroom. The booth size is 8’x8’, with pipe and drape in the back and on the sides. The price for a booth is $800 and includes carpeting, two chairs, a sign and 2 badges. Additional badges may be purchased for $25. If you have a free-standing display, please make sure it will fit in the space.
- If you send in your contract and pay before October 15th you may choose your booth space. A floor plan is shown on this page. This will be on a first come first serve basis and if your choice is already taken I will email you for a second choice.
- When ALL booths are sold(usually after January 1st) we will open up the pre-function area outside the Ballroom. This will be a table-top display area only. Tables are 6’ in length and there is no space in front of the table for additional displays. The cost is $450 per table and will include the same as the booth. If you have a free-standing display that goes behind the table, it can ONLY be 6’ in length. If you need more space you must purchase two tables.
- Please read the Exhibitor Rules and Regulations that are linked on this page.
- There is a link to the Door Prize form. Please consider donating – nothing is too small. The raffles are a highlight of the Conference.
- Any questions, please email Debbie Sfraga, email@example.com.
Room rate at the Hilton is $139 per night. You can get the Conference rate by calling 1-800-445-8667 and asking for the NJMEA 2019 State Conference block. You MUST call-in. You won’t get the rate on the internet. Reservations must be made by January 30, 2019 to get the rate.
The exhibit area floor plan is below:
1806 Hwy. 35, Ste. 201
Oakhurst, NJ 07755